If you’re wondering about the most vulnerable areas for a home invasion, your primary entry and ground-floor windows are in the top two positions. With that being said, it should come as no surprise that window and door alarm sensors continue to be essential components for home security systems in Wichita. Even though the technology has been utilized for generations, you will probably be amazed at what ADT sensors can do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
Regardless of the kind of ADT package you go with, window and door alarm sensors will be part of the agreement. Installation is also part of the agreement so you there’s no need for you to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to worry about your sensors being positioned accurately.
At the core of your window and door alarm sensors is a simple, yet powerful two-part magnetic contact. One part is adhered to the surrounding frame, and the other is secured right to the door or window. You close your door or window and the matching contacts connect together seamlessly. When the system is armed and an entry point is opened, the contacts separate and the alarm is set off. But keep in mind, these modern devices can do a good deal more than merely activate your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Wichita
An anchor of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors provide a range of advantages, such as the following:
- Initiate the siren: These devices trigger your high-decibel alarm when a window or door is opened while your system is active.
- Instant updates: Do you wish to know what’s occuring at your house when you’re not there? You have the ability to obtain automatic alerts straight to your smartphone whenever a device is engaged.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will get a notification too. Your home will be safeguarded, no matter where you are.
- Home automation integration: Set your security components to operate together. You might have your lights switch on or direct a camera to begin recording if a window or door sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch sight of who tripped the sensor in the first place.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They feature an unobtrusive design that fits nicely with any interior. You may even find fully recessed units that are concealed from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Select from wireless or wired devices contingent on the kind of installation that works best for you. No matter your choice, your property will be better protected.
More useful than ever before, window and door sensors in Wichita can be expertly integrated into your whole home security system.
Request Your ADT Home Security System In Wichita
How would you like to have modern window and door alarm sensors in Wichita that elevate your safety and connect straight to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will find when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to find out what we might do for you, place a call to (316) 215-9179 or complete the easy form on this page.