A Professionally Monitored Wichita Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that are known to cause costly water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
But, when you install a Wichita monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Wichita?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to find that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Wichita flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The smart sensor detects flowing water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Wichita flood detector senses unwanted water, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Wichita Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Wichita flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when excessive water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Increase your home’s temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Stay in constant contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the best solution to match your property needs. Make the call to (316) 215-9179 today or submit the form on this page for your free quote.