Since it’s true that no two houses are alike, why leave your security system to a standard solution? You might be looking for a basic alarm system that comes with doors, windows, and motion sensors in your primary rooms. Maybe you need a more robust security option that includes indoor/outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and home automation capabilities. In any case, your Andover home security system is better when it includes a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security coverage, you can opt for:
- Door and window sensors on exterior doors and windows
- Motion sensors for designated rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital touchpad with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Andover Security Cameras Let You See Your Home While You’re Out
To see who is knocking on your door or what made that strange noise in your yard, you’re going to need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you see your front porch and a visual on your deliveries or visitors before you open the door. Outside cameras are motion activated, and include low-light and waterproof designs with HD quality. Or simply keep an eye on the children and pets with a wide-angle, inside camera.
You can see live video and see alerts from all your Andover security cameras from your ADT Control mobile app. See your property at all times to check that things are secure - or get 30-sec video clip alerts when your camera senses unusual activity.